[X-Unix] zip from command-line in Tiger

Stephen Jonke sjj_public at mac.com
Fri Jun 24 21:18:31 PDT 2005

That's what I thought too, but I just tried zip again, with -rv
options, this time on my PowerMac at home, and along with it doing
the weird thing with folders, no it doesn't seem to preserve resource
forks. So much for command-line integration! However, jogme's ditto
command does seem to work like a charm! Thank you joame - that's what
I was looking for!

Steve

Stephen Jonke                                  sjj_public at mac.com