[X-Unix] How to monitor inbound/outbound network traffic?

Rad Craig rad at inductionconcepts.com
Fri May 20 07:16:25 PDT 2005

Right now, I'm watching the light (xfer) on my network card and it's
lit up almost solid, like I was downloading/uploading something,
something (data) is going in or out.  I want to know what it is?
Which application is sending it and what its sending.  I don't have
anything running right now that should be constantly transferring
data like this.  Its as if someone is sucking data off of my
computer.  Is there a program/app/utility/script that will allow me
to find out what is going on?

Rad...