[X-Unix] Cron problem? [maybe]

Russell McGaha RussellMcGaha at direcway.com
Fri Nov 11 03:18:54 PST 2005

lj;
	'AutoCloseDown' doesn't have a password for just that reason.  I've
tried every combination of shell script and Applescript that I can
think of, as well as running 'repair permissions' and run Disk
Warrior; and I still get the inconsistent results.
	This has REALLY got me puzzled; and because of the nature of the
machine [an unattended server] it complicates the difficulty in
locating the problem.

ANY and all help appreciated

Russel