[X-Unix] Processor/process Context Switching

gurple gurple at mac.com
Mon Nov 28 17:15:32 PST 2005

Does anyone know of included tools that will monitor the processor/
process context switching on OS X? I was expecting to find sar (a
typical UNIX monitoring tool like top) able to do it but it seems not
to be as sophisticated as what's on other more industrial UNIX
systems. Perhaps there's a tool in the DevTools collection? It would
be best if there is a command line based tool. Any thoughts?

gurple

--
We've secretly replaced his regular signature with Folgers Crystals®