[X-Unix] psDoom (aka Doom for System Administrators)

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Fri Oct 28 15:07:00 PDT 2005

Anyone out there tried to get this working?  I've overcome a few
minor errors, now I'm getting the following when trying to run psDoom:

                          DOOM Registered Startup v1.13
                          psDooM version - 2000.05.03.b
                                   based on:
                              XDoom build 20000305

         psDooM is released under the GNU General Public License 2.0.
         It comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. See file COPYING for
details.

V_Init: allocate screens.
M_LoadDefaults: Load system defaults.
Z_Init: Init zone memory allocation daemon.
W_Init: Init WADfiles.
adding ./doom.wad
adding ./xdoom.wad
M_Init: Init miscellaneous info.
R_Init: Init DOOM refresh daemon - Error: W_GetNumForName: PNAMES not
found!

Any help would be appreciated.

-----
Eric F Crist