[X-Unix] What unix command ?

Richard Nagle cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Sep 26 11:24:47 PDT 2005

Looking for a unix command's that can do the following:

inside a folder on my desktop, there are txt documents,
that I need to fix the file names...

ie:

message: fixing the mac power supplyeml..txt

	Now look at the end of this message, its a .txt file,
	however, I need to do this:....

	going backwards, from ; .txt and remove the eml,
	then slide over the .txt,

So the end results are;
message: fixing the mac power supply.txt

I've got 1000's of messages like this,
its a plugin filter, that adds this eml.
to every email message...that are exported

I did in fact Contact the author, 3 months ago.
N/A as of yet.

Thanks all...
Richard

numbered!