[X-Unix] What unix command ?

lj Palmer darwin at ljsworld.com
Mon Sep 26 12:18:39 PDT 2005

If you don't need a linux command you could use a built in Apple
Script.
file: /Library/Scripts/Finder\ Scripts/Replace\ Text\ in\ Item\
Names.scpt

replace eml.txt with .txt

To turn on the Script Menu use the AppleScript Utility:
Open the AppleScript Utility located in Applications/AppleScript.
Select the "Show Script Menu in menu bar" checkbox.
..lj