[X-Unix] Parsing or splitting a text file

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Wed Sep 28 14:52:55 PDT 2005

At 16:15 -0400 9/28/05, Richard Nagle wrote:
>exactly, and the subject, would be the name of each new text file...

I have placed the stuff I was doing - two years ago - on
<ftp://ftp.macnauchtan.com/Software/email/>

The code is in
<ftp://ftp.macnauchtan.com/Software/email/emailarch.pl>

Other stuff may help in understanding.
<ftp://ftp.macnauchtan.com/Software/email/Samples>  is sort of a ReadMe.

If you do anything with it, especially if you make it work,  I'd like to hear about it.

Doug
--
-->  The best programming tool is a soldering iron <--