[X-Unix] "open" command syntax?

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sat Jan 14 12:19:11 PST 2006

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 12:20:46AM CST, Aaron <macuser at aarons.fastmail.fm> wrote:
:
: If anybody knows how I can set my preferences for this and
: other macintoshguy lists so that I receive ALL the emails from
: the list, including my own posts, please tell me!
:
:  - aaron
:
: P.S. Thanks to those who posted responses to my question, "Is
: there a GUI utility for viewing UNIX man pages?". I'm now
: using ManOpen, but hope to get a chance to look into the other
: suggestions.
: X-Unix mailing list
: X-Unix at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
:
: Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff:
:          http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmacguy1984

Go to the link listed in the text blurb appended to your post:

Then go to the bottom of the page to the section labeled
"Unsubscribing and List options X-Unix".

Type in your email address you are using for this list and
submit it.

After authentication, you will be sent to a page where you
can adjust your subscription options, including receiving
a copy of every email you send to the list.

--
Eugene
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/