[X-Unix] How to determine which network component is failing

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Mon Jul 24 17:38:16 PDT 2006

On 24 Jul 2006, at 18:29, Wing Wong wrote:
> On 7/24/06, Wing Wong <wingedpower at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Router: Linksys Etherfast(r) Cable/DSL Router BEFSR41 V3 Firmware
>> > Version: 1.04.17
> Side note:
>
> If your Linksys router has been updated with an "opened" firmware and
> you have shell access to the box...

I checked the OpenWRT site & didn't find that model supported. I
think it is a different chipset.

You mentioned Sveasoft's firmware in your other posting - I certainly
have issues with Sveasoft's distribution policies pertaining to GPL
software, and would encourage users to support OpenWRT instead.

Stroller.