[X-Unix] removing fink

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Fri Mar 17 05:42:34 PST 2006

Um, anyone who uses the command line with good practice ALWAYS
precedes any rm command with the ./ for what they are trying to
delete.  It helps to eliminate errors in which files get deleted.

Also, if the OP was not aware of the .profile file, I'm sure there's
nothing else in there that is overly important.

Eric