[X-Unix] Re: X-Unix Digest, Vol 29, Issue 1

Ethan Rips rips.ej at dreyfus.com
Tue Apr 10 12:59:05 PDT 2007

On 4/10/07 2:19 PM, "x-unix-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com"
<x-unix-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com> wrote:

On 3/15/07 09:05PM, I wrote:

> NOTE: This may not be the best place for me to address this issue; if so,
> please feel free to suggest a more appropriate venue.
>
> I recently upgraded my Mac (PowerMac G5/2GB RAM/150GB HD) from OS X 10.3.9
> to 10.4.8. Since then, every app in which I tried to print crashed as soon
> as I entered the Print command.
>
> Any suggestions on possible avenues to take in troubleshooting & correcting
> this?

I followed by saying that I'd solved the problem, which at first seemed to
be the case. However, the same issue<apps crashing when I try to
print<reappeared a day or two later.

So once again, any suggestions on how I can correct this?

Thanks.

Ethan

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(16b)

Disclaimer Version MB.US.1