[X-Unix] screencapture doesn't capture 2nd monitor

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Mon Aug 6 12:50:25 PDT 2007

On Aug 6, 2007, at 2:19 PMAug 6, 2007, Scott Forbes wrote:

> On Aug 6, 2007, at 11:12 AM, TjL wrote:
>
>> So there's no way to tell it "Capture both monitors" because it
>> seems to be setup to do that by default.
>
>      screencapture s1.png s2.png
>
> Will capture two monitors to those two files. I think the reason
> they did it this way is that it allows capturing monitors of
> different heights without needing to add filler.

On this same topic, is there any way to get QuickTime or iTunes (or
anything) to use ONLY the secondary monitor when I want to go full
screen? I'm trying to watch a video, at full screen on my secondary
monitor and have it allow me to work on my main monitor.

-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks