[X-Unix] !@#$@!#$%$% X11 (in Leopard of course)!

Alexandre Gauthier alex at underwares.org
Sat Dec 22 15:24:41 PST 2007

I see it that way, too.

I mean, even OpenBSD switched a few releases back. Even mighty sun offers the choice between sun-x11 and xorg since at least Solaris 10.

(Also, sorry about the bad reply-above-quote, my blackberry won't allow me to change this :( )
Envoyé de mon terminal mobile BlackBerry par le biais du réseau de Rogers Sans-fil