[X-Unix] Standard Protocol Equivalent for Terminal "open" Command??

Rick Gordon rick at rickgordon.com
Fri Nov 2 16:32:09 PDT 2007

I may have some sort of solution with the AppleScript URL Protocol:

<applescript://com.apple.scripteditor?action=new&script=%2D%2DPUT%20MY%20SCRIPT%20HERE%2C%20USING%20ESCAPES%20AS REQUIRED%0A--BUT THEY MAY NOT ALL BE NECESSARY.>

Rick Gordon

On 11/2/07 at 1:46 PM -0700, Rick Gordon wrote in a message entitled
"Re: [X-Unix] Standard Protocol Equivalent for Terminal "ope":