[X-Unix] Mac OS X 10.4 NFS client + automounter configuration/setup

Jerry Kemp apple.mail.list at oryx.cc
Wed Oct 17 11:00:28 PDT 2007

I am preparing to configure a number of OS X NFS + automounter clients
to Sun Solaris servers.

It's been a while since I needed to do this, primarily around the 10.1
to 10.2 time period.  I have been doing some RTFM'ing, and most of the
online documentation I have come across is from the same time period.  I
also had the following email (below) in my archives.

I am curious if anyone else on the list is doing similar things, and if
things have changed much from the 10.1/10.2 time period.  I know last
time I spent a lot of time with Netinfo/niutil .

TIA for any comments,

Jerry