[X-Unix] Looking for lc(1) source code

Robar Philip philip.robar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 02:00:31 PST 2008

On Feb 23, 2008, at 1:27 AM, Stroller wrote:

> On 23 Feb 2008, at 03:21, Robar Philip wrote:
>>> Do you mind sharing a link?
>>> Thanks :)

>> I didn't keep notes when I built it, but it's build process uses
>> Imake (Which brought back nightmares from my days in the Windows
>> group at Sun.) so you'll need to have X installed. Then you'll need
>> to get rid of the HPUX define ...
>> In other words you'll need to know at least a little about C and
>> UNIX to get it to work.
>
> Do you mind sharing a patch?

I was afraid someone would ask that. :-) I've removed so much old
multi-platform cruft that a patch really wouldn't work. What I'll do
in the next couple of days is finish cleaning up my version, write a
simple make file (I don't know how to set up auto config.), and send
it to anyone who would like a copy.

Maybe I'll get really motivated and get it added to the Macports
collection.

Phil