[X-Unix] Locations of Entourage User Data?

Ethan Rips beyond.theframe at verizon.net
Sun May 17 13:42:16 PDT 2009

Hello--

For some bizarre reason, all of my user data in Entourage has been wiped out
repeatedly in recent months. I don't know the names or locations of the
files containing my Entourage user data, e-mail lists, calendar data, etc.,
so restoring the stuff is a ridiculous pain in the ass. Even with backups, I
still lose all my groups, categories & calendar data.

Can anyone tell me which files to back up & where to find them?

Here are the details:

Mac OS X 10.3.9
Entourage 11.4.0
PowerMac G4 800 MHz
1 GB SDRAM
2 SATA HDs (RAID setup using SoftRAID 3.5.6)

Thanks.

Ethan