[X-Unix] Converting eps to pdf from commandline

John Harrold john.m.harrold at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:10:44 PDT 2009

Howdy,

I'm generating some eps files with latex and I need to convert these into
pdf files. In the past I've used ps2pdf, but I've frequently had problems
with bounding boxes (e.g., ps2pdf produces a pdf with a figure that
occupies a small piece of the page). Fortunately, when I open the eps files
from finder, it automatically converts it into a pdf that looks fine. So I
would like to use the internal converters in os x to create my pdf output,
but I'd like to do this from the command line.

Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this?

--
 John M Harrold