[X-Unix] What's the command?

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Sat Apr 17 19:16:58 PDT 2010

At 19:30 -0500 4/17/10, Dave Higgins wrote:
>alias pman "man -t \!:*>/tmp/tmp.ps; chown dave /tmp/tmp.ps ; open /tmp/tmp.ps"

A small warning. On another Unixy system I frequent pman is something else:

NAME
       pman - A graphical process manager.

DESCRIPTION
       A  graphical  tool  used  to  inspect  the Erlang processes executing either locally or on
       remote nodes. It is also possible to trace events in the individual processes.

--
--> Give me liberty or give me Obamacare <--