[X-Unix] Configure word characters for Terminal (List alive?)

Michael Ludwig michael.ludwig at xing.com
Tue Jan 19 10:23:04 PST 2010

I subscribed before checking the archives at:

http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/pipermail/X-Unix/

It looks like this list is hardly alive any more.

Are there similar lists where I could reasonably expect
to get answers for questions such as how to configure
the Terminal application so that a double click on a
filesystem path or a URL marks the whole thing instead
of just one word? In other words, how can I configure
*word characters* for the Terminal application?

--
Michael Ludwig