[X-Unix] Find if shutdown is in progress

Charles Miles cmiles at amclasstyler.com
Mon Mar 28 13:21:59 PDT 2011

Jerry,

Your question intrigued me so I did a quick google search and found
your thread on the darwin kernel list and the tidbit at the link
below. Don't know if it will help, and suppose you may have already
seen it:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1321219/receiving-power-notifications-especially-shutdown-on-mac-osx

Hope this helps.

Charles Miles