iPhoto / Mail problem

Kevin Mantooth kevtooth at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 2 18:09:15 PDT 2004

I recently switched from Eudora to Mail.app.  I've stumbled upon a new
problem since doing this.  I changed my iPhoto settings to use Mail as
my email app, but when I try to email photos from iPhoto I get bizarre
results.  Mail opens a new message, but it appears blank.  No
attachments seen, no comments, no titles.  If I send the message, the
photos will actually be there and be sent, but any text I have added to
the message will get lost.

I've searched AppleCare, Googled, reset my options in both Mail and
iPhoto, switched back to Eudora and then back to Mail, and several
other desperate stabs - but nothing helps.  I can't find any reported
bugs or clues to what is going on.

Has anyone else seen this?  Is there a way to reinstall Mail.app?

I assume iPhoto is ok since today's upgrade didn't help and it seems to
work just find with Eudora.  Something appears to be screwed up in
Mail.

Any hints or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Kevin