[X4U] Software recommendations needed

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 3 10:29:16 PDT 2004

On 8/3/04 7:20 PM, "Robert" <rashton at telus.net> wrote:

> Is there a piece of software that gives complete control over OSX
> finder. A friend of mine has really poor vision. So poor that her eye
> has to be within 3-5 inches of the monitor. We need to not only
> increase the size of all fonts but be able to change the color of all
> fonts to black. I'm not sure if she needs any other adjustments but If
> I can get a piece of software that can do this and more it really would
> make her happy. Any suggestions. TIA  Bob

Look at the Universal Access preference pane in the System Preferences - it
is designed exactly for that purpose.

Kirk

            My Latest Book: Mastering Mac OS X: Panther Edition
                  http://www.mcelhearn.com/panther.html
  . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
  . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .