Product help...

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Wed Aug 4 02:34:25 PDT 2004

Hihi,

I have seen a product advertised for playing MP3s on the home hi-fi. I
am sure it can connect to a shared iTunes library.

It's NOT Airport Express, and has been around a while longer - it is a
unit which sits beside the stereo & which has a LED display for
displaying song titles & stuff, and so you can control which song is
being played without actually needing a Mac in your living room.

I'm sure the manufacturer used to advertise regularly in the banners at
the top of VersionTracker.com, but repeatedly pressing refresh on that
site is not showing the advert I remember.

Does anyone know what this is..? I could use a link to the
manufacturers' website.

TIA,

Stroller.