[X4U] Linksys befsr41

Thane Heninger heninger at iomega.com
Wed Aug 4 12:56:52 PDT 2004

This  thread may be too old, but to pipe in my own experience:

I have the same router at home. It began a few weeks (months?) ago
having one port fail, then it seemed like another and then we can't get
it working at all. I think the power supply was failing because when I
tested it with a meter it showed nothing. I got a new power supply from
Radio shack and it seems to be working great now.

Thane