iChat AIM Name /Dewey

Gail Grainger ggrainger at deweybrowse.org
Thu Aug 5 21:04:04 PDT 2004

Let's not sling any mud at Melvil. :) The Dewey Decimal System is still an
amazing way to classify books, web sites, or any other kind of information.
I would certainly forgive him if he couldn't write prose. 128 years after
the DDC was introduced, it is still a great way to classifyinformation.
Gail

--
Gail Shea Grainger
Librarian, Chesterfield School, Chesterfield, NH
http://www.deweybrowse.org ggrainger at deweybrowse.org