[X4U] Sharing a USB Keyboard and mouse

Jim Colgate ColgateList at cox.net
Fri Aug 6 07:05:09 PDT 2004

The product is called a KVM switch. It is intended to switch keyboard,
video, and mouse. I currently have one from iOgear at the office with four
choices (I only use two). I switch a 21 inch monitor mac USB keyboard and
wireless USB mouse between a Powerbook G4 and a Dell PC laptop. At home I
have a two choice KVM switch to switch my keyboard, wireless mouse and LCD
display between my G3 tower and the Powerbook.

Do a google search for KVM and you will find several choices.

   Jim