[X4U] DVD Recording problems

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Fri Aug 6 08:37:49 PDT 2004

Yes, verduron, give us more to work with in helping you.
Tell us what sw you are using. Tell us what settings you used, what you
did and what result you got. What worked and what didn't. Where did it
go wrong? What dialogs did you receive?

ps There are typically only 4.4GB useable disk space on the DVD itself.
Are you trying to record more than that?

On Aug 6, 2004, at 10:47 AM, verduron wrote:

> I am trying to make my first DVD recording. LaCie / NEC 2510 A DVD
> recorder.
> There is 18 GB free space on my disk.
> I am trying to record some audio tracks only.
> 3 times the encoding failed.
> Any advice?
> TIA
> G4 1.25 GMz  / 1.25 GB DDR SDRAM
> Mac OS X 10.3.4

> <x4u-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <x4u-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

Regards,

Wayne

Wayne Clodfelter  wayne at troutnc.com
"Well, if you wanta talk fishin', I guess that'll be OK" ...Lynyrd
Skynyrd in "Ask Me No Questions"
Visit our web page, TROUT, NC on the web, at www.troutnc.com