[X4U] [OT] Basic Photo skills... Re-Saving JPEG's

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Sun Aug 8 08:16:51 PDT 2004

On 8/8/04 12:55 AM, "Eugene Lee" <list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net> wrote:

> : > Q: What is the best way to re-save save a JPEG after modifying the
> : > picture?
>
> Depends on what you plan to use the re-saved images for.

Thanks for responding ... Basically just for my personal family use.  I
appreciate the idea of re - saving touched up photos as Photoshop or tiff
files, however I would like to keep the file size close to the original ...
So I guess JPEG is the best choice...

> There is no "one size fits all".  You have to play with the numbers
> until you find a setting that looks "good enough" for your uses.

 ... OK ... I was hoping there was a " one-size-fits-all " ... But I guess
not...

--
Thanks - RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com