No Excel upgrade anymore...?

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Mon Aug 9 17:42:00 PDT 2004

On 08/09/04, Peter Payne <peter2 at jlist.com> wrote:

> The only part of Office we use at my company is Excel. I want to buy
> upgrade versions of Excel for my staff, but I refuse to buy Office
> just to get Excel -- that's just not right. Is there a reason I can't
> find the upgrade version of Excel anywhere on Apple's site? Is this
> more evil on the part of Microsoft?

Maybe you should have expanded your search.

From
<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/excel2004/excel2004.aspx?pid=howtobuy>

Microsoft® Excel 2004 for Mac.

$239 USD Full Version
$109 USD Version Upgrade

For home and business users running Mac OS X version 10.2.8 or later.

Licensed users of Excel X, Excel 2001, Excel 98, Office v. X, Office 2001
and Office 98 are eligible to purchase the Version Upgrade.