[X4U] Problem w/ 10.3.5 -- Me too!

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Tue Aug 10 06:33:22 PDT 2004

On Aug 10, 2004, at 7:41 AM, <bsletten at nova.org> wrote:

> I am able to boot into open firmware but have not yet figured out how
> boot from there to the CD-ROM. For some reason holding down 'C' doesn't
> seem to work for that. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Try restarting with command-option-shift-delete-4; this has worked for
me when a C boot would not boot from the built-in DVD RAM drive. The
"4" comes from the number shown for this drive in System Profiler on MY
AGP Graphics G4. It's possible yours could be different.

Regards,

Wayne

Wayne Clodfelter  wayne at troutnc.com
"Well, if you wanta talk fishin', I guess that'll be OK" ...Lynyrd
Skynyrd in "Ask Me No Questions"
Visit our web page, TROUT, NC on the web, at www.troutnc.com