[X4U] iPhoto index broken

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Tue Aug 10 08:16:15 PDT 2004

Hi Jim,

No one seems to have a solution so here's one I've used. I don't
remember which build of iPhoto it was but it worked. I fixed it this
way: Close out iPhoto. Find the empty "iPhoto Library" file inside your
"Pictures" folder. Delete it or move it out of the folder. Find the
"iPhoto Library" file that you want to use. (It'll have "rolls" and
year folders and AlbumData.xml and so on.). Make an alias for that
folder and put it in the "Pictures" folder where you took out the empty
one. Restart iPhoto.

Hope this works.

Milton