[X4U] iSync 1.5

Greg Chapel gchapel at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 10 14:55:38 PDT 2004

Hopefully this will all be addressed with the re-vamp of ISync in Tiger.

Personally, I don't like ISync because it is always screwing up my various
address books. Sometimes I end up with 5 or more copies of each address in
my address book and it takes me forever to get it all straightened back out
again.

I read somewhere that Motorola and several other phone companies use a
different version of Bluetooth utilizing MLSync where as Apple only
currently supports serial Bluetooth. Hopefully Apple will get more
up-to-date with Tiger and support more than just serial Bluetooth.

If the windows PC crowd can do it, we should be able to as well!

Greg