[X4U] Problem w/ 10.3.5

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Tue Aug 10 15:08:43 PDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 08:45:49AM -0400, Tom Miller wrote:
:
: Eugene Lee said on Aug 10, 2004:
:
: >Without more information, create another user, log in as said new user,
: >and see if the same apps still fail to run.  Another shot in the dark:
: >download and apply the full-sized 10.3.5 Combo Updater.
:
: Eugene, good shooting! After using the Combo Updater, I now can launch
: those apps.

Cool, much better than reinstalling Panther!

: I had hoped that the capital "B"  would work like it used to months ago,
: but I still have to use the Caps Lock key.

Try another external USB keyboard.  If shift-B works, it's more likely
to be a hardware problem with your current keyboard.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/