[X4U] Good Grief Apple has been busy!

Chris Long clong at mac.com
Tue Aug 10 18:52:36 PDT 2004

I always hated the influx of updates that always seemed to come just as
I was trying to get our Mac labs updated for the new semester (Apple
seems to do this in late summer and at the very end of December).  Now
I've moved to a public school where none of the Macs are new enough to
run OS X except my PowerBook.  Oh well... maybe next year.

Chris