[X4U] panther 10.3.5

James S Jones jsjones at mac.com
Tue Aug 10 20:26:50 PDT 2004

Yes. Exactly as I read it as well. Do to a variety of circumstances*,
on some machines whole files will be replaces, in others the same file
may only be patched, and in others left completely alone. But, whatever
the path, it all leads to the one true system: 7M34. On the other hand,
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that files specific to supporting the
G5 are not installed on an iMac G3.

*Some files may have already been completely or partially updated by
other Apple and 3rd-party installers, etc.