[X4U] Out of Office AutoReply: Mac OS X Digest #5032 [NOISE]

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Aug 12 01:35:43 PDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 04:00:12PM +1000, Brett Conlon wrote:
:
: "Edelstein, Sue (NIH/NIEHS)" <edelste2 at niehs.nih.gov> wrote:
: >
: > G'day mates,
: >
: > Crikey...I will be down under and out of the office until Monday September
: > 13. For assistance with graphics, please contact Steve McCaw or Dave Green
: > at 281-6367. For assistance with clipart or websites, please contact Tom
: > Buhrman at 281-6367.
: >
: > Thanks,
: > Sue
:
: That's the worst Australian accent I've heard in a long while!  ;-D

For some reason, when I re-read the message, I kept on hearing the voice
of Steve Irwin (aka The Crocodile Hunter).

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/