[X4U] Organizing My Fonts OSX and OS9

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Fri Dec 3 15:14:33 PST 2004

- I'm unclear as to how get all my fonts working correctly in OSX...

-  most of them are in the library - fonts folder
-  some more are in my classic System nine folder

- *  still others were being accessed in System nine - by suitcase -  and
those fonts were kept in yet another folder outside of the System folder...
Question?*?*?: how do I get these to show up and be used in System 10 and
System 9?

-  Also - is there some process I need to do to update suitcases from system
nine to system 10 - to get them to work correctly and System 10?

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com
[db-lists]