[X4U] Abiword Word Processor

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Dec 4 17:30:12 PST 2004

Abiword 2.2 was just released, and there is a native Mac OS X
version.  http://www.abisource.com/download/  It's a 4MB download,
and with just a basic look, I'm rather impressed.  It handles MS Word
(opened a Word 2004 document with it), RTF, HTML, and a couple other
formats.  It's not quite what I'm looking for, but it's very close.
In fact, the next time I get ticked off with MS Word, I just might
switch!

I'd seriously recommend anyone that doesn't own MS Word to download
it and try it out!  After all, it's free, what do you have to loose
:^)

		Zane