[X4U] Safari vulnerability test fails

Robert rashton at telus.net
Thu Dec 9 08:39:06 PST 2004

I personally don't trust any thing to do with the name Citibank and
internet. It seems like every second week i get an email from them
asking for all kinds of information relating to a bank account that I
don't have. They, who ever is doing this,  is trying to get credit card
info, pin numbers etc. I think that they are trying to get info so that
they can steal from me. In fact last week on our local news these
emails and people getting ripped off. Who ever is doing this wether it
is citibank or someone else is using citibanks logo to make it look
real. My opinion I think that they are trying to find out as much as
they can by scanning your computer so that they can steal from you. Bob