[X4U] Safari vulnerability test fails

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Thu Dec 9 09:20:07 PST 2004

At 08:39 -0800 12/9/04, Robert wrote:
>I personally don't trust any thing to do with the name Citibank and internet. It seems like every second week i get an email from them asking for all kinds of information relating to a bank account that I don't have. . . .

Don't blame Citibank. And don't ever reply to such a message.

Google for "phishing" and you'll learn about widespread email attacks looking for personal information.

PayPal, e-Bay, Wells Fargo are other recent targets.

--
--> If you are presented a number as a percentage, and you do not clearly understand the numerator and the denominator involved, you are surely being lied to. <--