[X4U] Finder Window Column Help

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Fri Dec 10 06:09:13 PST 2004

 I would like to gain control over the column on the left side of the Finder
window.  Currently, it appears as though every new window will open up based
on settings from last time I resized the width of the left column.

 is it possible to have a global setting for this - and also at the same
time set individual Windows differently? For example I would basically like
to leave it open for most new Windows ( Global -  new Windows) - however
other Windows I would prefer to make a very narrow width ( individual)...

 thanks in advance for your help - RevDave
--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com
[db-lists]