[X4U] Help with MPEG-4 and iMac

Cover, Chris CoverC at wpunj.edu
Fri Dec 10 12:37:46 PST 2004

Well you could burn an MPEG-4 file to a VCD but it would have to be
re-emcoded as an MPEG-1 file. What I have done is gone out and purcased a
Phillips DVD player that also playes MPEG -1,2,4  and DiVX files so I don't
have to do any conversion at all. Best of all I can put far more content on
1 disc.