[X4U] Re: Outlook dictionary

Geoff WALLACE gwallace at mac.com
Mon Dec 13 01:36:42 PST 2004

Hello Paul,

Outlook uses the Dictionary from Office 98 to do the Spelling Check.

If you do not have Office 98 Word 98 installed you do not get the Spelling
checked in your emails.

Geoff WALLACE
Melbourne Victoria Australia
Mobile 0412 056 033

Sent on a G5 Power Macintosh using Entourage version 11.1.0

"Buy a Mac and be thought a fool or buy a Windows box and remove all doubt."