[X4U] Christmas radio stream?

KJS explorerguy at mac.com
Mon Dec 13 08:54:47 PST 2004

> A good idea. Unfortunately they have a "free listener limit" and want
> you to buy a subscription. This may not happen every time one goes
> there, but happened to me just a minute ago. Maybe if you get in early
> enough each day ..........

That may not be a problem, if you access the stream via iTunes. I haven't
encountered it. I "think" the subscription involves their deluxe player.
Someone who's a subscriber may have better info. Again, though, I haven't
hit a wall in iTunes.

HTH,
Jerry

--
Click here for an offer to obtain a free iPod:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9366759