[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 4, Issue 17

phil at phildorsett.com phil at phildorsett.com
Mon Dec 13 13:18:11 PST 2004

I believe you can "set" the default window sizing preferences for any
folder, volume, etc. by clicking on it (or double clicking if it's a
folder), setting the window that pops up just how you want it, and then
immediately closing it (without navigating to files, etc).  Like if you
wanted to "set" how your Home directory window was displayed, click the
house icon, size that window how you want it, then close it.  From then
on, I believe it should stay that way.

On Dec 13, 2004, at 3:08 PM, x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com