[X4U] 10.3.7 available via Software Update

David Flory daflory at speakeasy.net
Wed Dec 15 17:55:49 PST 2004

On Dec 15, 2004, at 05:36 PM, Philip J Robar wrote:

> I've been running 10.3.7 for weeks without problems. (I'm a registered
> developer.) Unfortunately my machine that uses firewire is running
> something newer then 10.3.X ;-) so I can't give you any reassurance in
> that area. My SCSI and IDE drives are working fine though.
>
> Phil

I'm in the DevBoat with Phil and mine is running with an external FW
drive, no problems at all. I still do not connect my iSight and the
external FW drive at the same time. That problem may be fixed but after
losing everything on the FW drive, twice, from using the iSight and the
drive together, I'm reluctant to try that. Maybe with Tiger....

Fair winds and happy bytes, Dave Flory
--
Speak softly, study Aikido, & you won't need to carry a big stick!
Marine mammal, dog & Bengal cat pictures @