[X4U] Who's logged in

Doug LaBore dlabore at mn.rr.com
Thu Dec 16 11:44:44 PST 2004

I have my home G5 setup with 5 or so additional user accounts besides my own
and allow my Mac friends to log in via the internet to access a common
folder we all use to store data.

Is there a way to monitor who's actually logged in at any given moment in
time. I've tried terminal (Unix) commands like netstat but can never find
actual names of the current logged in users.

Hopefully there's some small GUI available that will show current logged in
users as part of it's display.

Anyone know of such a utility or the right Unix syntax to show that info?

Doug LaBore
Bloomington Minnesota