[X4U] Intermittent wireless connection problems

Mark Philip markphilip at christian.net
Mon Dec 20 07:24:16 PST 2004

Hi all,
I'm using a Pismo 400 with airport, connecting to a Linksys Wireless B
router, enroute to a cable modem. Running on Panther.

When using the wireless connection, sometimes the Pismo loses wireless
connectivity - this happens about once in 3 days of use. I'm not able
to ping the router during the failure. I have to physically power down
and up the wireless router to fix the issue. The wireless router is
also connected by Ethernet cable to an old iMac, and when the Pismo has
the wireless problem, the iMac is still able to connect to the
Internet.

Any ideas?
--
Best,